Monday, November 18, 2013

Berried TB!!

Good news everybody, one of my female TB is berried!!  It looks like she was impregnated sometime this weekend.  I checked Friday night and didn't notice any new berried females, but during feeding today, I noticed the female had a much better belly than usual.  Turns out she's pregnant :)  Originally, I purchased the 12 Taiwan Bees on October 22, 2013.  It's been around around 4 weeks since introduction to the tank, I'm every surprise the female was comfortable enough to get berried.  I hope she stays strong and healthy until delivery.  I'm unsure which male impregnated her, but I track her gestation and separate her in.  I hope another Taiwan Bee male impregnated her, but only time will tell!!  Stay tuned!

My special lady!



....Dat belly...

Fatty momma

Can you see her eggs?
The little guy

Full tank shot

No comments:

Post a Comment