Friday, December 30, 2011

New Arrivals!



I just picked up 15 CRS from a local breeder. These were sold as CRS SS Hino no-entry. They actually range from S+ tiger tooth/v bands to SS Hinos No-Entry. Regardless, at the prices I got these guys for, it was a steal! With some time, effort, and a little bit of patience, I'm confident I will get more SS Hinos No-Entry Crystal Reds.
I'm just in love with this Malaysian Driftwood. It has so much character, I can't wait until tomorrow when I add Needle Leaf Java Fern in behind it as a backdrop, and some Needle Leaf Trident on the sides with some Singapore Moss on SS mesh.
A few shots of the new tank's inhabitants. Got about 15 inside this tank right now, going to add 6 more from the tank below tomorrow. I'm planning on having a CBS and CRS tank going side by side. Ill be posting single shot pictures of shrimps under "shrimps" label. This is all exciting stuff so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment